How to create a vue app.
Creation of a vue app at least takes 2 parameters. el element to append. data– data that component deals with.
- vue directives start with `v-`.
- v-model for two way binding.
- `if` condition is implemented as v-if
- iterate over arrays with v-for
<li v-for="todo in todos">
- vue js has this thing called `computed`
- v-bind:some_attribute is used to bind some behavior to the html elements.
- v-on:some_event is used to trigger events.
- pass behavior as methods. the method name can be called just as a string.
- v-html is used if to tell vuejs to render
html code. By default Vue js always renders
v-textfor one way binding.
v-modelfor 2way binding.
- To call a method from curly braces we need parenthesis. like